New guy NW Ohio!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Caprisio

New guy NW Ohio!

Post by Caprisio »

Hey! Currently have a 11 9c1. Mods are few at the moment, eibach 1.5" G8 lowering springs, 14 Camaro Z28 CAI, tuned with HP Tuners. Current best time is 13.82 @ 105. Other mods are Bluetooth enabled (by me) Auto headlamps, interior lights now working as a civilian car. Had LED headlights, markers, reverse and interior lights. Still has DoD enabled. It's a fun car that I wanted since they were released. Car came from Redford Township Michigan. Has a little stereo upgrade also. MB Quart components up front, MB Quart coaxials in the rear doors, JL Audio clean sweep from the factory head unit to a Rockford prime 4 channel amp and a RF Prime 2 channel running the low end. Car gets down.
SmittySS

Re: New guy NW Ohio!

Post by SmittySS »

Howdy! SE Michigan here! Monroe area.
Took possession of my 2012 just this past week.
Enjoying it so far... it's likely going to be my wife's daily driver once I hand the keys over! lol
I want to clean it up a bit, and fix a few of the quirky things first before it becomes her daily.
I'm curious to know how you accomplished some of those things, like the dome lights, auto headlamps, ect.

Post some pics!

Here's a picture of mine in it's current state (in the process of getting the white vinyl off the doors).
20190730_184035.jpg
20190730_184035.jpg (6.01 MiB) Viewed 8387 times
Caprisio

Re: New guy NW Ohio!

Post by Caprisio »

I own the dealer level programming tool. I also have a GM login. I should also mention I am a certified GM tech. Mine is just a black 2011 9C1. Looks like all the rest.... Just lower.