New member 2013 Caprice, N. CA

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
htchevyii

New member 2013 Caprice, N. CA

Post by htchevyii »

FB_IMG_1573274727947.jpg
FB_IMG_1573274727947.jpg (65.78 KiB) Viewed 3939 times
Hi guys, I picked up my first Caprice a few months ago. A friend bought if from an auction in WA and decided to sell it a few months later, so I bought it. the first thing that I did it fill the holes and repaint the roof, trunk and bumper. The body and paint is surprisingly good for an ex HWY patrol car. It has Camaro wheels & H&R springs. I have a '64 Chevy II that I have owned since high school, but this is my first LS based car. So far, it's been a fun ride.

I'm in Northern CA. I have only met one guy in the last few months that knew what it is. They were not used by any departments locally.
Mooseman

Re: New member 2013 Caprice, N. CA

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! Looks good.

I know what you mean, especially since it's even rarer here. Except at car shows and talking to GM gearheads, nobody knows what this is!
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
cerbomark

Post by cerbomark »

welcome, very nice!
2016 C1
eddiedlopez

Post by eddiedlopez »

i like that stance and wheels.
eddie