Here to learn and help

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
SW Exhaust

Here to learn and help

Post by SW Exhaust »

Hey everybody..... my name is Rich and I work for Stainless Works performance exhaust. I am a big fan of the G8's and now it looks like the SS & PPV Caprice will both be taking over where the G8 left off.

Anyway we are hoping to get a local NE Ohio PPV vehicle in our facility to use for R&D soon.
Rich M.
Stainless Works Performance Exhaust
800-878-3635
http://www.stainlessworks.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Here to learn and help

Post by elc32955 »

Hi Rich!

Welcome to the system. We've got members in the N Central US so you might get a few takers. As you know from the threads, we've been fishing around for correct headers for our cars for a while now that we don't have to lose the police oil cooler to accommodate. SS has the same oil cooler. Soooooo.... might be an opportunity for you here :)

Take care and Happy New Year!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
SW Exhaust

Re: Here to learn and help

Post by SW Exhaust »

That is good news Eric..... I hope to have a SS scheduled for R&D soon. I will keep you guys posted here as it unfolds.
Rich M.
Stainless Works Performance Exhaust
800-878-3635
http://www.stainlessworks.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;