Hello from the Jersey Shore....

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
red3201

Hello from the Jersey Shore....

Post by red3201 »

Greetings everybody!!Finally got a chance to get on here.In the process of getting my '14 all up to date with normal maintenance before I do upgrades and getting it legal finally,had the car a month but with DMV being closed down for months they finally open on the 29th!!!
lastcall190

Re: Hello from the Jersey Shore....

Post by lastcall190 »

Welcome from north Jersey. Yeah it didn't dawn on me until I renewed my reg. online that all the other services that can't be done online are going to backlog like hell.

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
119C3NJ

Post by 119C3NJ »

YEAH MAN! lots of Caprice in NJ. I started a FB group Jersey Holdens if anyone is interested. I live exit 120 off GSP. You guys have plans for 4th of July? bunch of Holdens getting together in South Jersey.
2011 9C3 Caprice PPV Phantom Black
1995 MG5 Yukon GT Black
1993 Harley Davidson FLSTC Black
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! We have the same problem here although they just reopened, lineups are horrendous. They suspended the requirement to renew vehicle regs so all of mine are expired. Can't even renew online as that requires people to mail the renewal stickers.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
lastcall190

Post by lastcall190 »

119C3NJ wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:34 am YEAH MAN! lots of Caprice in NJ. I started a FB group Jersey Holdens if anyone is interested. I live exit 120 off GSP. You guys have plans for 4th of July? bunch of Holdens getting together in South Jersey.
Family plans for this weekend and next, but make sure some pics are grabbed. Is the FB group private to view?

Anyone in the group from up north with a tinted white one in the Passaic County area? Saw on 287 the other day... naturally I wasn't in mine, but if it wasn't a member I was not about to say hello to the trooper.

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
Caspercustoms

Post by Caspercustoms »

Hey everyone new to the form and seen I wasn’t the only guy from jersey lol nice to meet you all
2014 caprice CAI speed engineering headers & xpipe c5 vette wheels