Hello Everyone

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Adeel

Hello Everyone

Post by Adeel »

I own a 2013 9c3 V6 and a 2011 9c1 V8, the 2013 the radio was missing when I got it from the auction, I got one from ebay for $110 and got the radio programmed from White Auto motive which was a great job by them, however after installing the radio I found out the the AC and the Heat was not working, after hours of diagnose I found out that the control module was missing on the very top of the right kick panel, called Evaporator Heater-Control Module Part #92256564, I don't know how they took it out as its a very tight place to get to. i looking for one now and will see where I will get the cheapest from. the 2011 V8 is ok so far, however all the window switches and the electronics control for the seats are not working yet, there is airbag service indication on the instrument panel as well, I feel like there is probably one thing causing that, if any one knows please let me know before I invest many hours looking for that.
shawnjon82

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by shawnjon82 »

I have that part and can do $40 plus shipping
Here is my cell number just shoot me a text or pm me 559-696-9994