Hello from Midwest ohio!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
KartRacer56

Hello from Midwest ohio!

Post by KartRacer56 »

Hey everyone. I'm Pete, currently residing in Midwest Ohio, Hardin county. Bought 2013 PPV in 2017 and love it. Its been stock since i bought it and have used it to tow my 4x6 v nose work trailer daily since then! Im a LS and chevy fan in general so I'm not a complete noob in that sense. Recently decided to join the forum when I realized I've put off the front end issues long enough. Some day I hope to put an LSA blower on it and still pull the trailer. Other future mods before a blower will be replacing the upper and lower front bushings, strut bushings, sway bar bushings, 3.43 camaro diff swap. Let me say thank you ahead of time for sharing your knowledge. So many threads I've yet to read!!
Pete
Willigaf

Re: Hello from Midwest ohio!

Post by Willigaf »

Hey welcome. Keep your eye out for parts if you don’t need them today. I’ve been pointed to car-part.com by a pretty active member here and just in time. Saved me like $225 on a rear diff just last week.

I understand this place isn’t as active as a few years ago but there’s great info and at least a few guys that are willing to impart their knowledge.

Thank goodness.
Mooseman

Re: Hello from Midwest ohio!

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome Pete! You're in the right place. Post up some pics of your ride.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419