Finally Joined

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
JWasham

Re: Finally Joined

Post by JWasham »

Still tweaking the file to make it perfect, but I drew that up myself..
Not sure if it's really legit but the sport buttons are listed on gm parts sites for $4.
So I figure once I plan out all my functions then I can determine the total I want on there, print out of a better material and give it a thin layer of filler and paint!
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

That is a smart idea! I bought a cubby that someone was selling here for a while for the switch hole. But then I did get the trunk/TC combo button set that goes instead of the seat heater switches and no more sport switch.

I don't how many are still doing the G8 console swap but I'm sure some would be interested in getting that.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
JRWolff

Post by JRWolff »

Once you have the 3D print to your satisfaction, if you would be interested in selling one or two, i would be interested in purchasing.

Thanks,

John
Twin 2012 9C1's
1991 R2500 Banks Turbo Diesel Suburban
1990 V2500 Banks Turbo Diesel Suburban
1991 GMC Syclone
1986 Buick Grand National