Bought One!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Gerome

Re: Bought One!

Post by Gerome »

Tom Slick wrote:I went to Georgia to pick mine up!

Later!
Tom Slick
I went to Elkhart In. To get mine . That was a nice little trip to pick it up , but well worth it .
toyguy5538

Post by toyguy5538 »

Thanks for the welcome and good wishes, everyone. According to the GM build record, it never had a spot light. It was a company car for quite a while, but apparently wasn't used much. It's beginning to look like I'm going to be flying to PA and driving mine home, since no shipper has come forward with a reasonable price on UShip. More pictures coming when I get it home.
Bill
K9Vic

Post by K9Vic »

Car looks great, good to have you in the club.

FYI: Spotlight are an option, not standard equipment on a 9C1. There are a few 9C1 out there with no spotlights, but it is rare.
toyguy5538

Post by toyguy5538 »

I got my hot rod home today. It’s sort of like, back in my day, going to the Chevy dealer and ordering a Biscayne sedan with a 409 engine and positraction! Boy, does it go! I think I’m gonna enjoy this one!
I wound up flying to PA and driving home. Absolutely the best decision. $175 flight (Spirit) and $222 gas. The best shipping offer I had was $1050! 24 hours to go 1350 miles, including meals and sleep.
Attachments
LF Small.JPG
LF Small.JPG (36 KiB) Viewed 10819 times
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

You didn't happen to go through Memphis Tn ? I thought I saw a Silver PPV right off of I240 Saturday . I got real excited cause I haven't seen another around here at all just me and some G8's .
Rjimpala

Post by Rjimpala »

I had mine shipped from AZ to FL for $800.00! I had a friend look at it in AZ and finally saw it when it arrived.
2011 Karma 9c3 never in service, Setina trunk tray, trunk floor mat, H&R springs, skid plate, leather shifter, g8 rear seats, tint, rear spoiler, side markers, Holden badges, shark fin antennae, capriceV trunk emblem, series ll & afm emblems, red tail tips, lighted vanity mirrors, black headliner & pillars, G8 light switch, red light window switches, g8 gas pedals, powdered coated colored hubs, g8 matching color steering wheel & color interior strips & center ring.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
toyguy5538

Post by toyguy5538 »

I didn't go through Memphis, but I came down I-55 and turned west on I-40 Friday the 23rd in the late morning. Pretty close.