New Guy from Ohio (Future Owner)

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
klevrgrafix

New Guy from Ohio (Future Owner)

Post by klevrgrafix »

Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself... I'm Mike from northeast Ohio, a volunteer firefighter/EMT at a small department and a full-time chemical operator at a local TiO2 manufacturing facility. I fell in love with these cars a few months ago but have yet to find one somewhat local at a decent price. I'm hoping that warmer weather will be a silver 9C3 out of the woodwork for me - I'm looking to retire my '04 P71 work car.

I found a Facebook group for the 9C's and new Caprices and have been researching and learning a bit on there including working with a few guys on making some decals for the newer Caprices as I just started a small business designing and cutting vinyl graphics.

Anyways, I look forward to learning a lot and picking one up soon! :twisted:

Thanks!
Mike Summers
KLEVR Grafix | klevrgrafix.com
2012 Chrysler 300
2011 GMC Acadia Denali
2004 Ford CVPI
The Tech

Re: New Guy from Ohio (Future Owner)

Post by The Tech »

Welcome and good luck with your search.
2011 Alto Gray Caprice PPV 9C3, Kooks Long Tube Headers, Kooks Drag Cats and Crossover, Solo Axle Back System.
1996 DGGM Impala SS
1995 Caprice 9C1 red over white
2015 Bright Yellow Jeep Wrangler, the better half's car.
Member of Carolina Holdens
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome to the system!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
klevrgrafix

Post by klevrgrafix »

Thanks, guys!
Mike Summers
KLEVR Grafix | klevrgrafix.com
2012 Chrysler 300
2011 GMC Acadia Denali
2004 Ford CVPI