New from Columbus IN

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
ig109

New from Columbus IN

Post by ig109 »

New to the forum.. Don't actually own a PPV yet.. but plan to in the future.. Actually plan to sacrifice a 9C3 to build a Ute.. I have found a guy who has a pile of bodies in California.. Just looking to gather intel on the 9C cars in the mean time..

There's a guy here in town that has a black on black 9C1 with 9C1 on the plates.. Love that car..
elc32955
System Manager

Re: New from Columbus IN

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome to the forum..... wow, a pile of Holden bodies in CA. We want pics! Hope you find useful info here and best wishes for a car in your garage soon!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Gerome

Post by Gerome »

Welcome to the forum and I would really like to see all those caprice bodies you talking about . Having that information could be very beneficial in the long term .
ig109

Post by ig109 »

Bodies are Holden Ute bodies.. All of them cut.. I think they may be attempted Imports that were stopped and hacked up.. so not so sure I want to dig into that..

I have since been in contact with a guy in Arizona that has access to Ute bodies.. and has done several conversions and sold them..

Super excited about this.. Didn't think there was any way I could get one of these..
ig109

Post by ig109 »

Here is one properly converted to LHD and US emissions..

For sale now on Ebay.. Guy is super friendly, found him on FB..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pontiac-G8-GT-2 ... ars_Trucks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Hmmmm.... Wonder what his conversion process is, we've been told via the jungle telegraph that all converted Utes are not necessarily structurally sound. This is one vendor that I can personally vouch for that does it correctly, and yes I've ridden in two cars he's converted. One of our members here owns one.

http://www.lefthandutes.com/

Just hold on for the "E" ticket ride with your wallet.... they aren't cheap!

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
ig109

Post by ig109 »

This guy seems to do them properly.. and has helped LHUTes a couple times from what I was told.. They all are in cahoots with one another.. Like the UTE mob or something..

E tickets.. What does this refer to.. Photo tickets?
orgdnr

Post by orgdnr »

Back in the olden days Disney land had tickets that you gave for each ride. The E-ticket was the most expensive. If I remember there was only 1 in each ticket book.that was the 70's if memory serves.
Dave
Chatsworth Ca

2012 9c1 ported LSA kooks 1 7/8 long tubes rotofab cai 575rwhp 570 tq. best repeatable 1/4 mile 11.32
69 Roadrunner 383 A/G 4 sp. bench seat (for sale) no rust
30 model A pickup QMP 383
Built Ford tough with chevy stuff
71 GMC suburban 4X4