Hello All

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Franco802

Hello All

Post by Franco802 »

Hello Everyone,

I just purchased a 2012 Caprice PPV that was a former LAX police car in Los Angeles, Ca USA. I am in San Diego, Ca and will be picking up the car this weekend. I did all the paperwork but the car had no driver side seat belt. I told the seller I'd wait for him to install the new one he ordered, then I'd pick up the car. I just didn't feel safe driving 120 miles back with no seat belt and the annoying dinging, along with the air bag light on.

The car has 82,000 miles on it and 6500 idle hours. It's been recently repainted which looks like a cheap terrible paint job. So I have lots of color sanding to do and some ding repairs.
Mooseman

Re: Hello All

Post by Mooseman »

Welcome! As soon as you have it back home, post up some pics and what plans you have.

Strange that the belt would be missing unless it was used to repair another one.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419