Holden Floor Mats Part Number 92187650

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
PPV4ME

Holden Floor Mats Part Number 92187650

Post by PPV4ME »

I purchased a set of Holden WM floor mats off of Aussie eBay last week and thought I would share my thoughts and some pictures. They ended up running me $110 USD for the set of 4 which I thought was a pretty good deal. The sellers buy it now equated to $50 and 4 day Aussie Post shipping was $60. Paying more for shipping than the item was a hard pill to swallow but I am happy with the results.

The passenger mat fits fine and clicks into the retainers. The drivers mat is a good fit to the floorpan but the retainers are spaced incorrectly. I was fully expecting this since I had read CP's old posts about RHD mats retainers not being spaced correctly.

The mats are physically very lightweight compared to most US GM vehicles that I own but seem to be of good quality overall. The Holden logos are very crisp. The mat color is technically "Onyx" but matches my Caprice's OEM carpet color fairly well.

Last time I looked, the same seller had several more sets available if anyone is interested.

-Collin
KKARSTEN

Re: Holden Floor Mats Part Number 92187650

Post by KKARSTEN »

PPV4ME wrote:I purchased a set of Holden WM floor mats off of Aussie eBay last week and thought I would share my thoughts and some pictures. They ended up running me $110 USD for the set of 4 which I thought was a pretty good deal. The sellers buy it now equated to $50 and 4 day Aussie Post shipping was $60. Paying more for shipping than the item was a hard pill to swallow but I am happy with the results.

The passenger mat fits fine and clicks into the retainers. The drivers mat is a good fit to the floorpan but the retainers are spaced incorrectly. I was fully expecting this since I had read CP's old posts about RHD mats retainers not being spaced correctly.

The mats are physically very lightweight compared to most US GM vehicles that I own but seem to be of good quality overall. The Holden logos are very crisp. The mat color is technically "Onyx" but matches my Caprice's OEM carpet color fairly well.

Last time I looked, the same seller had several more sets available if anyone is interested.

-Collin
Look pretty good and I'd say it was a good deal. If it makes you feel any better about the shipping, I paid 153 + shipping for a factory set.

Even though I know it's blood line, I'm still trying to convince the adopted child it's a Chevy
Kyle Karsten
PPV4ME

Re: Holden Floor Mats Part Number 92187650

Post by PPV4ME »

KKARSTEN wrote:Look pretty good and I'd say it was a good deal. If it makes you feel any better about the shipping, I paid 153 + shipping for a factory set.

Even though I know it's blood line, I'm still trying to convince the adopted child it's a Chevy
Thanks! That was my thought on price too.

I'm trying to get mine back to it's heritage so this was a step in the right direction for me. I certainly understand wanting to keep it Chevy too though :D