Corbeau Seats

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
Bosco

Corbeau Seats

Post by Bosco »

I am brand new to this forum. I am also brand new to Caprice ownership. I have a 2011 Caprice. I was curious if anyone has installed aftermarket seats? if so can I use Pontiac G8 seat brackets?
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Corbeau Seats

Post by smwalker »

WElcome to the forum Bosco. If you have seen G8 guys do it chances are we can copy it pretty close. Only diffrence being they have a power seat back and front where we have a manual release to move. That being said I believe the mounts in the floor are the same.

Not sure I have seen anyone on the forum tackle that one yet. G* seats, SS seats, but not aftermarket add on's.

Thats where scouring the G8 boards to see hat approach they took is valuable for us.

One thing that would suck though. THink you would have an airbag light on all the time unless they have something to fool the module that one is hooked up.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
Bosco

Re: Corbeau Seats

Post by Bosco »

Thank you for the reply. I figured there would be a glitch that make trigger a fault.