Rear Seat Belt Bolt and Nut

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
lastcall190

Rear Seat Belt Bolt and Nut

Post by lastcall190 »

In this picture

Does anyone know the part number for #4? And also the accompanying nut that is under the car?

Long story short, in putting my child seat anchors in, the rear seat belt on the passenger side is 99% loose. I looked under the car and the nut that accompanies the bolt is fairly rusted it looks like, and is loose from upfitting/downfitting/whatever. Needless to say, nobody is using the rear seat, for that and a few other reasons brought to light (thanks).

That pic is from a G8, but the parts diagram for the SS is the same, and for the PPV I didn't even find a diagram with a number and arrow pointing to the bolt.

If anyone even has something stock from a parts car I will happily take it off your hands. Thank you.

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Rear Seat Belt Bolt and Nut

Post by smwalker »

The nut is welded to the body so you wont find a replacement part number. BUt yes those are easy to rust, very exposed under there.

THink the bolt is part number: 92138846 Only shows its for an SS but coming up for a caprice in other sites.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
lastcall190

Re: Rear Seat Belt Bolt and Nut

Post by lastcall190 »

Thanks! Hooray for the rust belt :|

Oh well, tuning out DOD this weekend, and if nothing else I can drive me myself and I around and leave people out of the back seat until I procure a replacement solution!

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...