Floor mats

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
Ridgeppv

Floor mats

Post by Ridgeppv »

I have a 2014 with carpet interior and was curious if anyone has any knowledge of floor mats comparable to Weathertech that fit? So far all I seen is Husky has cut to fit. Hoping for some good ideas to protect the carpet from work boots.
2014 6.0L BTR Stage 2 Cam, DOD Delete, 3.45 diff, long tube headers, VCM OTR Intake
BluesBro

Re: Floor mats

Post by BluesBro »

I got these with the intention of using them this winter and then getting weathertechs next year.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WX ... =UTF8&th=1

The passenger side fits well, the drivers side is a little bit off, but with a little heat and time it fits well. I have vinyl floors so I had to use some velcro to keep the drivers side from moving around.
2014 Caprice PPV 6.0L - TSP Stage 1 Cam, Solo 3in Mach Cat Back, VCM OTR, Pedders Coilovers, HP Tuned
2002 Avalanche 5.3L - MBRP Exhaust, RC 6in Lift
sardillim

Post by sardillim »

look up mats for a Pontiac G8 Weather Tech has them available
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

the G8 work ok for the 11-13

the 14-17 use the SS sedan mats
Ridgeppv

Post by Ridgeppv »

Thank you guys i went ahead and ordered the SS one's thank you. When they come in I will give an update!
2014 6.0L BTR Stage 2 Cam, DOD Delete, 3.45 diff, long tube headers, VCM OTR Intake
Lord Vader

Post by Lord Vader »

BluesBro wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:28 pm I got these with the intention of using them this winter and then getting weathertechs next year.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WX ... =UTF8&th=1

The passenger side fits well, the drivers side is a little bit off, but with a little heat and time it fits well. I have vinyl floors so I had to use some velcro to keep the drivers side from moving around.
I got these too. I really like them, especially for the price. Thanks, BluesBro!