Cleveland Pick A Part Black Friday sale

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
Navy Lifer
Administration Staff

Cleveland Pick A Part Black Friday sale

Post by Navy Lifer »

In past posts, early on, I made reference to items purchased from Cleveland Pick-A-Part, which dismantles many performance cars, including G8 & Camaro - so far they aren't in the PPV business.

Currently there are about 250 listings for G8 parts, including locking glove boxes, lighted sunshades, tap-shift trans controls, and many other trim parts, as well as wheels, differentials, and body parts, such as G8 spoilers (which will fit PPV).

Here's the link - http://stores.ebay.com/Cleveland-Pick-A ... =262916319" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Black Friday may offer some really good deals for some of these parts or other items from/for other vehicles. The listings are honest, and anything that may be wrong with a trim or critical part cosmetically or in any other way is never hidden.

My personal purchase experience with this company was excellent in all phases of the process, and I'm not an ebay fan.