Factory Carpet

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
Efrain

Factory Carpet

Post by Efrain »

All,
whoever reads this, spread the word.

i was in search of a factory replacement carpet for my 2013 and notice none of these aftermarket carpet oem mold companies offer it.
unless you all could recommend one that does, in the states. :D

well , i was talking to the people over at Auto Custom Carpets and said that if there is enough people that request the new product then they'll make the mold for it.

whoever is interested go to their website and request the new carpet... i denoted that the 2011-2013 mold would work , and 2014 and up was different

go here
https://www.accmats.com/customer-care/
and click on "new product request" on left
Sanford

Re: Factory Carpet

Post by Sanford »

I just took a look to see if they had anything for a G8, and they don’t. Looks like I need to hang on the the floor pan out of the next car I scrap. If they were closer and the floor pan would do them any good, I would take it to them.

David
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Just put in my request. We would not need it in any other color than black right? Maybe a gray but I could not see any other color in there??
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
Bradman29

Post by Bradman29 »

This is great! I'll request aswell.
Will they need an actual carpet to make the mold? Or a car? Either way i have '11 carpet if needed
Brad
2012 Caprice Ppv
Regal GS 20's with holden lion centers,275/35's all the way.
WM spoiler, side markers,
Badges, Door handles,Radio.
Trailer hitch, rolled fenders and exhaust tips.
Stereo 4-5 1/4, 8-tweeters, 2 6.5 mid bass, 2 Massive Hippo 12's
Tint on all 8 windows.
Alarm system
Gypax

Post by Gypax »

Efrain wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:35 am All,
whoever reads this, spread the word.

i was in search of a factory replacement carpet for my 2013 and notice none of these aftermarket carpet oem mold companies offer it.
unless you all could recommend one that does, in the states. :D

well , i was talking to the people over at Auto Custom Carpets and said that if there is enough people that request the new product then they'll make the mold for it.

whoever is interested go to their website and request the new carpet... i denoted that the 2011-2013 mold would work , and 2014 and up was different

go here
https://www.accmats.com/customer-care/
and click on "new product request" on left
I know that this is coming late to the game, but I was wondering if the interest would start to increase as more and more departments shed the Caprice PPV. Was there any indication to how many customers it would take to get them to make the mold?