Touch-up paint availability

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
elc32955
System Manager

Touch-up paint availability

Post by elc32955 »

Has anyone ordered any of the White Heron touch-up paint for your car (or any of the Holden touch-up paints for that matter)? I need to get some for my car to address some minor dings, didn't know what the average dealer turn-around for it was since it's not standard GM colors in the US color selection.

Anyone know a cost as well off the top of your head? I'd be looking at the two-stage small applicator, not a spray can...

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Touch-up paint availability

Post by elc32955 »

Just a brief note to close the thread, its part 88860849 for the small .5 oz bottle of touch up, lists for $14.80. Code is WA679F. I ordered one from the local dealer in Melbourne since I had a one-time $10 off parts coupon for this dealer that I've had for a very long, long time.... Roughly 5 business days for delivery.

Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Touch-up paint availability

Post by elc32955 »

Just one other note, I got a PM that this was the paint code for the G8, not the Caprice as listed in the brochures. I took my paint code off the silver tag in the engine compartment.... so I'm sure it's correct.
Rotofab 004a.jpg
Rotofab 004a.jpg (66.84 KiB) Viewed 6963 times
Eric