New Pictures

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
Tom Slick

Re: New Pictures

Post by Tom Slick »

Here are a few pics of my 2012 Caprice 9C3...

All I have done so far is tint the windows, but I'm working on fixtures to make custom Axle-backs for it... maybe with 40 Series Flowmasters! :twisted:

Later!
Tom Slick
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
Tom Slick

Post by Tom Slick »

More pics...
1932 Glassic Ford Model A Roadster Replica - Ford 302/C4, approx. 1400lb... :-)
2015 GMC Sierra SLE Extended Cab - 5.3L
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

I'd thought about installing Flowmasters, but my wife would have killed me. She complained when she had to drive my old 95 Caprice as I had upfitted the exhaust on it. She grumbled about the SLP's but OK'd them after she drove it the first few times. Except for the AFM drone on roadtrips.... :)
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
bkwagonss

Post by bkwagonss »

Thanks everyone for the good comments.

I didn't connect the side repeaters yet.
CP sold me the harness that goes with it so I would have the end that plugs into the lights. Unfortunetly we don't have the harness in our cars that it plugs into.
I cut that end off and ran the extra wires up to the headlights.
I plan on hooking them up to the turn signals but I can't figure out which wire goes to the turn signals.
I am planning on putting on performance mufflers but haven't decided yet.
The ones I'd really like to get is the Xforce Varex mufflers.
They have a butterfly flap to go from stock sound to full open with the touch of a button. They are expensive, around $1000 plus shipping from Australia.
The front tires do rub on the back of the inner fender when I turn the wheel about 3/4 turn.
2011 Caprice PPV 9C3 "karma"
2003 Silverado
1950 Chevy Fleetline
2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid (wife's car)
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Hmmmmm..... you just brought to mind a nice pair of servo'd cutouts... :) Have a friend that's got a set on his DGM 95 SS and when he flips the switch.... a few seconds later watch out!

Imagine the looks you'd get flipping open a pair of those! Heh heh...
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Cajun G8

Post by Cajun G8 »

bkwagonss, there's a picture of your car from Carlisle on the G8 Board:

http://www.g8board.com/forums/showpost. ... ostcount=6