Center Console Upgrade Round 2

Discussion on body issues/mods, appearance, interior/trim, and detailing (i.e. how to keep your car looking showroom new, or a reasonable facsimile thereof...).
tedwards0633

Center Console Upgrade Round 2

Post by tedwards0633 »

I have saved up some more money and purchased 95% of the parts I need, I have them listed below.

I also purchased the connector for the T/C & Sport mode switch using part numbers found on the post
below along with the Center Bezel. I am going to try do without the center support and see if it works. I also have the part numbers that you can purchase the parts on any GM OEM parts site.

https://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewto ... =20&t=1065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Center Bezel: 92268703
T/C Sport Mode switch connector: 13585868
Attachments
Found this passenger window switch on eBay for $40. I will strip and wrap in vinyl to replace the center switch that would normally go in the middle of the center console bezel. I will send a picture once I complete.
Found this passenger window switch on eBay for $40. I will strip and wrap in vinyl to replace the center switch that would normally go in the middle of the center console bezel. I will send a picture once I complete.
s-l16001.jpg (4.26 KiB) Viewed 7567 times
Found this on eBay for $10. I will run this with the radio upgrade from White Auto. I will install this in the center console compartment.
Found this on eBay for $10. I will run this with the radio upgrade from White Auto. I will install this in the center console compartment.
s-l1600.jpg (6.84 KiB) Viewed 7567 times
Found this on eBay for $56
Found this on eBay for $56
s-l16001.jpg (2.74 KiB) Viewed 7567 times
MrSedan

Re: Center Console Upgrade Round 2

Post by MrSedan »

How do I contact Crazy Paul about this console part? And where did you get the part where the window switches go? Thanks
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

ANy reference you see to Crazy Paul will be a bit old as he is not in business any longer.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

smwalker wrote:ANy reference you see to Crazy Paul will be a bit old as he is not in business any longer.
Sadly, yes. Contact Karo and see what he can do for you. He may have stuff in stock.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?