grrr More radio issues

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
mercialogo

grrr More radio issues

Post by mercialogo »

so today I go out for lunch and fire up the caprice and start driving. I notice that I don't have any music. I look at the radio and see just a Black Screen. I pull over and start playing with buttons. Seems that its stuck in Video mode for the Back up Cam. I can put it in Reverse and get a pic from the back up cam just fine, but when I put it back in gear or park, I get the Black screen again. I can switch to the phone and the config screen but Nothing Else. I went to the trunk and unplugged both the power feed and video feed to the back up cam but I am getting the same thing. I am hoping that its because its 100 with a heat index of 105 here but I am scared that I may have to take the radio out again. How is the Mylink in the 2014's maybe god will strike mine down with a bolt of lightening burning it to the ground so I can get a 2014. Sad thing is, I LOVE this car other then the Radio. :(
1991 Honda Night Hawk 750
2000 Silver Trans Am (RIP)
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Extreme
2013 Silver Caprice PPV
mercialogo

Re: grrr More radio issues

Post by mercialogo »

Well, on the drive home the radio worked just fine. I guees maybe it was the heat or something. I would still like to know how the mylink radios are working. Any reprogramming needed, rear speakers working? Etc.
1991 Honda Night Hawk 750
2000 Silver Trans Am (RIP)
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Extreme
2013 Silver Caprice PPV