Dim headlights

Electronic systems, stereo and Holden iQ, wiring, it all goes here....
Capeasy

Dim headlights

Post by Capeasy »

Why do these Caprice's have such low quality headlights? I dont get it, they use projector lenses I even installed a set of sylvania silvester ultra's one thing I noticed is the glass lens dont look crystal clear but look like they have a matte finish. I even stuck a long wooden dowel with a rag inside thinking it's just dirty but the foggy appearance is part of the lens? I have similar projector headlights in other vehicles and they were much brighter even when they had just halogen bulbs but now have either HIDs or LED bulbs which there is no comparison to the incandescent bulbs. I kinda want to keep the original bulb look as opposed to the insanely bright and artificial looking aftermarket lighting that you see on so many vehicles now days.
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's