Reunite the Streets (Philadelphia)

Upcoming events (car shows, racing, meets, conferences, etc....) of interest to our community. Also forum member meetups - either solo to Caprices or with other car groups such as informal cruise-in's, etc....
Zeos

Reunite the Streets (Philadelphia)

Post by Zeos »

Not a GM or anything specific but the biggest semi-organized meet I could find in my area. Seems like a very cool, broad car enthusiast get together.

SEPTEMBER 25th Noon to Midnight+
(IKEA Parking Lot)
2206 S Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19148

https://www.facebook.com/events/2095918 ... 1364503161" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The invite facebook Numbers say 1,600 are planning to attend and I will be bringing my newly detailed PPV. I imagine it will be the only one there as per usual.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Reunite the Streets (Philadelphia)

Post by elc32955 »

Yep, most of the meets I went to I was the only Caprice there. You get used to it after a while, although the herd is slowly increasing with more cars coming out of police service through the auctions.
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.