Any of you related to "Amelings"? PPV Radio shipped in with.

Need custom module programming for your Caprice PPV? Chris White is here to answer your questions.
Forum rules
Please note & respect that Chris has full-time employment. General questions can be posted here, but for specific individual needs please contact him via his website. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
GTPprix

Any of you related to "Amelings"? PPV Radio shipped in with.

Post by GTPprix »

..No order or any information in the box... just a random radio... Figured it was maybe one of you guys?
Chris White
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 70th Anniversary Z06 HTC
2023 Escalade V
2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate LM2
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Any of you related to "Amelings"? PPV Radio shipped in w

Post by smwalker »

Did it come from Indiana? there is an Amelings Sound and Speed in INdiana. Seems we have had a few new members from Indiana lately.
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
GTPprix

Post by GTPprix »

Yup it did come from some place in Indiana. Like I said no order or appointment or info just some random radio shipped in via a carrier we don't support LOL
Chris White
http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com
2022 3LT Red Mist Coupe
2023 70th Anniversary Z06 HTC
2023 Escalade V
2023 Yukon Denali Ultimate LM2
2022 Camaro ZL1 M6
kevink

Post by kevink »

Hi Chris,

That's not my radio, but I did just email you about having my radio delivered on Friday, July 29. If I have it delivered on Thursday, is that okay? I would not mind leaving an extra day in case shipping takes longer than usual. Which carriers do you and do you not support? I was planning on using FEDEX. Are there any other instructions for sending radios in? Sorry if it's been posted somewhere already. Thanks!
2011 9C3: 11.48 @118.