BMR product fitment

The good folks from BMR are here to answer your suspension, chassis, and drivetrain questions. And, all of their products are made right here in the USA!
Post Reply
User avatar
elc32955
System Manager
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm
Location: East Central Florida
Contact:

BMR product fitment

Post by elc32955 » Mon May 23, 2016 2:20 pm

T.C.,

When you have opportunity could you follow-up on the product fitment research you were doing back in February for us? We're getting more owners looking to upgrade cars, it'd be nice to have a "for-sure" idea of what BMR products will fit and won't on the Caprice. Especially since there's at least three revisions now to the police suspension (2011 original, 2012-13, and 2014 & up). I PM'd you on this a while back but figured the message got lost in the shuffle...
Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:43 pm I'm here guys, but I need to do some research into this platform to what fits a Caprice from our G-8, SS & Camaro line-up

T.C.
_________________
tc@bmrsuspension.com
Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tourguide for the day. Caprice Alumni, former owner of a 2011 Caprice 9C3 with a Rotofab CAI and front radiator cover, 3.45 LSD Camaro rear diff, Chris Henry performance tune, G8 GT 18" Enkei rims w/Holden lions, custom SLP axle-back muffler set with tips, Holden WM Caprice factory spoiler, Holden SSV leather steering wheel and leather shift knob, Whelen Alpha-12Q airhorn amp. G8 GT rear seat swap, AVS Ventshades.

User avatar
BMR Sales
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by BMR Sales » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 pm

Eric, the problem is we don't have a Caprice here. I need some help from Members here explaining the differences between the Model Year differences

TC

CrashTestDummy
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 pm
Location: Pearland, Texas

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by CrashTestDummy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Man, it's a shame I didn't know about you guys when I was negotiating the purchase of our Caprice. We bought it from Cop Cars Online. They're located in the Tampa area. Could have had you guys pick the car up, maybe have some parts fall under it, and then take it back to be loaded on the transport. :lol:
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2010 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1996 BBB Impala SS (11-second DD)
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?

leadfart
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:00 am
Location: Treasure Island, Lake McQueeney, TX

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by leadfart » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:29 pm

You know it never works that way! :lol: 8-)
Bob Dannelley
2011 Alto Gray 9C3 Caprice PPV-Maggie-11.64@119.68-Sold!
1995 DCM Impala SS-409-Stroker!-11.83@115
2014 Silver Ice LTZ Silverado Crewcab 4X4
2007 Black Z51 M6-Corvette Coupe

User avatar
elc32955
System Manager
Posts: 1782
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm
Location: East Central Florida
Contact:

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by elc32955 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:09 pm

There's slowly becoming more of an owner base in Florida, but still not too many cars here that we can easily lay hands on yet (the cars currently in fleet service are out of bounds of course!). However, if I can con one or two owners into taking a run to Tampa it's not out of the question to get you a car or two for a day's inspection.... and my car has been on your shop lift before. Maybe we can consider that sometime soon if that'd be more effective, take a 11 and put it on the rack, then turn around and put a 12 or 13 up. NavyLifer should be around here somewhere - he can articulate the changes pretty well as we've discussed them a bit.

Eric
System Manager and your tourguide for the day. Caprice Alumni, former owner of a 2011 Caprice 9C3 with a Rotofab CAI and front radiator cover, 3.45 LSD Camaro rear diff, Chris Henry performance tune, G8 GT 18" Enkei rims w/Holden lions, custom SLP axle-back muffler set with tips, Holden WM Caprice factory spoiler, Holden SSV leather steering wheel and leather shift knob, Whelen Alpha-12Q airhorn amp. G8 GT rear seat swap, AVS Ventshades.

User avatar
BMR Sales
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by BMR Sales » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:58 pm

elc32955 wrote:There's slowly becoming more of an owner base in Florida, but still not too many cars here that we can easily lay hands on yet (the cars currently in fleet service are out of bounds of course!). However, if I can con one or two owners into taking a run to Tampa it's not out of the question to get you a car or two for a day's inspection.... and my car has been on your shop lift before. Maybe we can consider that sometime soon if that'd be more effective, take a 11 and put it on the rack, then turn around and put a 12 or 13 up. NavyLifer should be around here somewhere - he can articulate the changes pretty well as we've discussed them a bit.

Eric
We could probably do something like that. We would have to do some coordinating. The Project room is full right now with a lot work being done on our 6th Gen Camaro, & my '73 Camaro along with the other cars that we are always tweeking. This will improve when the Owner of BMR's new house is done being built - then a bunch of cars will go home with him.

TC

User avatar
BMR Sales
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:16 pm

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by BMR Sales » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:03 pm

CrashTestDummy wrote:Man, it's a shame I didn't know about you guys when I was negotiating the purchase of our Caprice. We bought it from Cop Cars Online. They're located in the Tampa area. Could have had you guys pick the car up, maybe have some parts fall under it, and then take it back to be loaded on the transport. :lol:
Never heard about that place before!

CrashTestDummy
Posts: 1719
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:31 pm
Location: Pearland, Texas

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by CrashTestDummy » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:15 am

BMR Sales wrote:
CrashTestDummy wrote:Man, it's a shame I didn't know about you guys when I was negotiating the purchase of our Caprice. We bought it from Cop Cars Online. They're located in the Tampa area. Could have had you guys pick the car up, maybe have some parts fall under it, and then take it back to be loaded on the transport. :lol:
Never heard about that place before!
Call them up. Talk to Jon. He's the GM fan of the outfit. :lol:

Better yet, pay them a visit. They have a neat little cop car museum on the premises. cool bit of service vehicle history there.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2010 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1996 BBB Impala SS (11-second DD)
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?

Silversled
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:13 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by Silversled » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:17 am

BMR Sales wrote:Eric, the problem is we don't have a Caprice here. I need some help from Members here explaining the differences between the Model Year differences

TC
Lurking here for a while until now. I just picked up a 2014 PPV and I'm located here in Tampa!!! As I start modding, it is highly probable that I'll be stopping by BMR!
2014 Chevrolet Caprice PPV
2014 Chevrolet Stingray Z51
2016 Cadillac ATS-V
2015 BMW X5 iDrive 50i

xcidmigs
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:12 am
Location: SE PA

Re: BMR product fitment

Post by xcidmigs » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:43 pm

Any idea if the Camaro/G8 driveshaft tunnel brace will fit out cars? I need some more exhaust clearance?

Post Reply