LSA Caprice on IAAI $13,000

Post your new and used Caprice PPV's for sale here. Please note the guidelines for this moderated forum prior to posting.
Forum rules
Listings acceptable to post in this section are Caprice PPV's for sale by individuals, government entities (I.E. direct sale/auction/sealed bids), and the occasional car for sale on dealer lots (trade-in's for example) that do not normally sell Caprices. EBAY/Craigslist/auction site ads are OK for the above as well. Please do not post third party ads for cars on behalf of dealers that routinely sell used PPV's as part of their primary business. Listings by members with under five forum posts may be removed without notice, please check with a moderator if you have questions. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
91C02920

LSA Caprice on IAAI $13,000

Post by 91C02920 »

Check the pics on this one- its an LSA swapped Caprice scheduled for auction, also with a Buy it Now of $13,000.
Seems to be listed as 'Runs and Drives'
Edit: of course its only pics, so no idea if the supercharger was just put on the 6.0l or a full engine swap or what the details are on it.
https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=26755892" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No Moa

Re: LSA Caprice on IAAI $13,000

Post by No Moa »

Doesnt' show bids there, but Erepairables its up to 5600

https://erepairables.com/salvage-cars-a ... e-23142174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2014 Caprice PPV silver
2017 Ram 3500
2002 CETA trans am
1996 Impala ss (soon to be t56)
1995 9c1
1977 Trans am SE 4spd.
1978 trans am 400 4 spd.
camrat68

Post by camrat68 »

Honestly considering this car but $200 just to be able to bid on it?!?!

Jim
Jim Chesnutt
1968 Camaro -my first car.
1995 Black/White 9C1 Caprice
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
camrat68

Post by camrat68 »

OK. Even if you drop two bills to become a "public" bidder, you're not allowed to bid. Further upgrade necessary. :/

Jim
Jim Chesnutt
1968 Camaro -my first car.
1995 Black/White 9C1 Caprice
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
toadson

Post by toadson »

I believe I looked at this car a few days ago. It doesnt look like the link works anymore but was it white with a homemade looking center console cover? I went and looked at a black Caprice and the guy also had this one. He said he bought both of them off IAAI. If you're interested in it the guy and his brothers own a dealership: http://www.secondstreetmotorsports.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They don't have the cars listed on the site, but the black Caprice is on St Louis Craigslist. It had a bad paint job so I passed on it, and the supercharged Caprice was pretty rough so I had no interest in it either.
91C02920

Post by 91C02920 »

toadson wrote:I believe I looked at this car a few days ago. It doesnt look like the link works anymore but was it white with a homemade looking center console cover? I went and looked at a black Caprice and the guy also had this one. He said he bought both of them off IAAI. If you're interested in it the guy and his brothers own a dealership: http://www.secondstreetmotorsports.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They don't have the cars listed on the site, but the black Caprice is on St Louis Craigslist. It had a bad paint job so I passed on it, and the supercharged Caprice was pretty rough so I had no interest in it either.
It sounds like it.
It is still out there on IAAI, with this link:
https://www.iaai.com/Vehicle?itemID=269 ... ecent=True" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That listing hasn't changed in a while, prob was sold to them if the consoles match.

What were they asking for it?
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Give them back those crappy wheels for about $3000, and call it a deal. Their web site sux. I guess their face palm page is much better. :-/
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
toadson

Post by toadson »

Yeah the wheels were not for me. He said I could take both Caprices for $18k. Wouldn't give me a price for just the supercharged one but again I really didn't want it after seeing how rough it was. I noticed it's still listed on IAAI but it was definitely the same car so I'm not sure what the deal is with that.

I added a picture of the cars I looked at.
Attachments
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg (471.72 KiB) Viewed 13822 times