For Sale: 1995 Chevy Caprice 9C1 Police Cruiser

Non Caprice PPV-related cars, parts, & services for sale. Please note this forum is moderated, listings from members with under five forum posts or non-automotive related items may be removed without warning.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Savvyheat

For Sale: 1995 Chevy Caprice 9C1 Police Cruiser

Post by Savvyheat »

Asking $7500 cash or best offer for this hand picked super clean one driver Police Chief special order, Chevy Caprice Interceptor from the Lubbock Texas Police Department that arrived here with 107,000 miles in 2000. The current mileage is 208,214. It's been pampered, garaged and maintained impeccably here in Sunny Southern California ever since. This unit has never seen snow, hail, sleet or rust. It's really in wonderful condition.

Car runs cool, fast, smooth and strong. Came with every possible option like cruise control, stab proof metal reinforced front seats, blue carpeting and blue cloth on both front and rear. Passenger seat was never even sat in! Everything works exactly as it should. Always treated with Mobil One synthetic oil and all replacement parts were strictly GM/AC Delco.

It's essentially in bone stock condition, with the exception of a few goodies I had installed like AC Delco CD/aux player, a Crazy Loud Train Horn with compressor and Chrome exhaust tips. Interior cabin is virtually perfect with zero/no cracks in the dash. (Please see photos attached). Exterior GM Bright White paint is original and even though there are a few imperfections like door dings and bumper scrapes, the car is often mistaken for still being in service!

This vehicle commands absolute respect on the road. No one ever honks or cuts it off. It's not uncommon for drivers to voluntarily yield, defer, or pull over to get out of it's way. Fly into LAX and drive it home, or have it shipped to the destination of your choice for an additional fee.

Snapped these photos in Full Sunlight so you could see how the paint absolutely shines. Check out the reflection of the building's garage and window that are easily seen in car's paint like a mirror! The photos have not been enhanced in any way.

Happy to provide more photos and information upon request.
Feel free to contact me at savvyheat@yahoo.com

Attachments
95 Caprice 1a.jpg
95 Caprice 1a.jpg (428.4 KiB) Viewed 20626 times
Front of Car aa.jpg
Front of Car aa.jpg (162.07 KiB) Viewed 20626 times
Caprice Back Seat 1.JPG
Caprice Back Seat 1.JPG (600.06 KiB) Viewed 20644 times
Caprice Front Seats 1.JPG
Caprice Front Seats 1.JPG (637.85 KiB) Viewed 20644 times
Caprice Dash 5.JPG
Caprice Dash 5.JPG (660.4 KiB) Viewed 20644 times
CrashTestDummy

Re: For Sale: 1995 Chevy Caprice 9C1 Police Cruiser

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Wow. That reminds me of our ‘95 9C1. Really nice ride!! GLWS.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Savvyheat

Post by Savvyheat »

Thanks Gene!
Is Pearland near Lubbock?
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

No. About half way between Houston and Galveston.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Savvyheat

Post by Savvyheat »

Got it.

Hey can you give me any constructive criticism of what I can do to enhance or improve my listing.
If it's the price, please feel free to give me your opinion. If it's something like the text of the listing,
or the photos, I'm open to your thoughts.
Thanks a lot Gene!
CrashTestDummy

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Personally, with 200K miles on the clock, I think the price is a bit high, even with the car in such great shape. We practically gave our 95 away, but it did go to someone who really wanted a clean 9C1. Our car had about 180K miles on it, and we ended up selling it for about $2500. The ad, and pictures look good, I can't think of anything I'd do differently.

BTW, are you advertising this on the Impala SS Forum? http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/

The crowd there are more B-body specific. A nice 9C1 might gain some traction there.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?