2012 Holden Ute for sale

Non Caprice PPV-related cars, parts, & services for sale. Please note this forum is moderated, listings from members with under five forum posts or non-automotive related items may be removed without warning.
Forum rules
SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
elc32955
System Manager

2012 Holden Ute for sale

Post by elc32955 »

I'm posting this for Neil, he wants a wagon instead of his Ute (NOTE - original email edited for post-ibility on the site).
DRIVEWAY PIC UTE.jpg
DRIVEWAY PIC UTE.jpg (58.7 KiB) Viewed 18359 times
ute interior.jpg
ute interior.jpg (58.98 KiB) Viewed 18358 times
My Ute for sale is a SERIES 2 .... 2012 Holden Thunder Ute... The Thunder pk got Lower front suspension ... 19" alloy wheels that were Gun metal grey G8 Gt Wheels ...Piano Polished center console ... Toneau Cover and cloth seat inserts.

I have invested over $17,000:00 in Up grades such as... GXP Front Brembo Brakes with stainless steel braided lines semi metallic pads... Holden Maloo back up camera ... HSV GTS Steering wheel with Carbon fiber inserts ... X-Force Australia Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust System with Remote Varex Polished Muffler ( I really would like to keep the mufflers ) with Headers and Hi Flo Cats...the System is Show Quality Polished Stainless Steel... VCM Cold Air Intake with the side radiator covers and inner fill panel which have been carbon fiber dipped ... Polished Stainless Steel Radiator Header Cover ... Custom Painted Engine cover ... The wheels are Custom Polished staggered Avante Garde currently with White inserts 8.5 Front and 9.5 Rear .... Hankook Tires, Holden Mud Flaps and Door Wind / Weather Shields.... Tinted Windows.

Recently I purchased a set of Polished Stainless Steel under hood engine compartment covers for show purposes see the attached pic I may keep these ... Hid Headlights / Driving Lights and interior ... Dyno tuned at Next Level Performance, Altamonte Springs, FL - tuned for drivability and reliability but the 3.27 gears sure get it going.... see the Next Level face book page to see the Dyno run...

The Ute has won two Good Guys Rod and Custom Show Awards one in Denver when it was 1st converted and earlier this year here in Orlando ... plus several other car show 1st prizes ... and Runner up Trophies...which will go with the car... I was invited to Amelia Island for Festival of Speed when they found out about it being in Florida. The odometer is reading 47,700 ...the engine and trans is from a PPV Caprice 6.0 and has done 23,000 miles. The US conversion was done in 2014 at LeftHanddriveUtes in Denver.

Prices...... Returned to stock with MOST of the above removed - $55,500. With all of the above custom up grades (except for the Rear Varex Mufflers) - $ 67,500.

I have lots of pics.... I might consider trades but No Boats or mother in laws... It's fun to drive a real crowd stopper and often takes me an hour to leave the grocery store or mall parking lot with all the questions and lookers so don't be in a hurry..

Kind Regards,
Neil
If interested, send me a PM and I'll put you in direct contact with Neil. There's tons more pictures available upon request. Here's a chance to own something really unique and fun!

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.