HoldenPartsUSA Info

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
Karo

HoldenPartsUSA Info

Post by Karo »

Hello Everyone! I figured this would be a great place for me to put a little info about myself, and about my company.

My name is Karo, and I'm a workaholic when it comes to any of my businesses that are based out of the Los Angeles area. It all started in 2001 when I started the business selling performance parts and dealing with GM 4cly front wheel drive cars (Cavalier/Sunfires). As people grew out of their cars, the same people started to contact me looking for parts for their new cars (Cobalt SS, F Bodies, and GTOs).

in 2008 as the economy took a turn, I took on a full time job elsewhere while still doing the car parts business on the side so I could support the family. Fast forward to 2014, after 3 years of searching, I finally found the GTO I wanted to buy. (06 M6 CGM with 5198 miles on it). Since I was in the business of car parts, it was easy for me to to modify the GTO however I wanted to, but I wanted more unique parts from Australia, but could not find a source for them here in the states. After 8 months of research and working closely with a few different people I started bringing in parts directly from Australia without the need of a "middle man".

Fast forward to today....

I bring in 2-3 shipments a month from Australia with nothing but Holden parts for the GTO G8 SS and now the PPV. My goal is to have most common parts in stock in my Los Angeles warehouse so I can ship out to customers without the need for for them to buy from AU and worry about expensive shipping costs, customs fees, or anything else they might encounter.

With that said, I never claimed to be an English major or a writer so I'm sure half the writing above doesn't make any sense. If you need something for your PPV let me know what it is (part number or a picture) and I will do my best to get you a price / availability on it. There are certain products that I will not bring over and those will be case by case. For now, Air Bags are one of those products.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.
Thanks,
Karo (Just like a car, but add an O at the end of it... Car-O)
Karo

Re: HoldenPartsUSA Info

Post by Karo »

Forgot to mention, I ONLY bring in 100% Brand New Genuine Holden products. Sorry, but nothing aftermarket or used from me.
Thanks,
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Hi Karo! Welcome to the board! Thanks for adding our cars to your product offerings.

Please let us know a few things like:
What is the best way or way you would prefer us to contact you for a parts order?
What method of payment do you prefer?

And just a side note: We do not know a lot of the part numbers for the parts we want. Crazy Paul never really posted many of them because they would kind of be useless for us here in the US since we could not look them up or anything. Add to that we do post a lot of the GM part numbers for parts available in the US so they can start to get confusing for some. I think that is why CP avoided using them. Think we should all try to get in the habit of posting them when we come across them and your help on that would be beneficial to the board as well to make sure people always get the part they want. Maybe put an AU (AU12345678) in front of them so we know it's a Holden Part number so we dont go to our local dealer and yell at them when they cant find the number in their system.

At any rate glad to have an additional source for parts!
And glad to have you aboard!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
Karo

Post by Karo »

Steve - to answer a few of your questions.

People can contact me several different way. Post on here (I will make it a habit to check at least 2-3 times a day), send me an e-mail info@holdenpartsusa.com find me on Facebook and send me a PM through there (Karo Mahdessian) or if you'd like my phone number you can call me if you'd like.

As for payment, I take Pay Pal, credit card over the phone, or cash in person for locals (for obvious reasons)

As for parts, part numbers are not 100% needed, however, any sort of picture can help out.

I'll do my best to help out as much as possible within my limits.
Thanks,
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Post by Pursuit »

Karo,
Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here with your knowledge and resources. Can you import seats, body panels, engines, transmissions? Just curious....

Regards,

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
PPV

Post by PPV »

I didn't realize Karo already started this thread or I would have just started the conversation here. In an effort to get enough volumn of parts to keep shipping down I started a group buy thread at this link.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1316&p=11690#p11690" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1970 SS454 Monte Carlo - triple black
1971 SS454 Monte Carlo - Red w/ black gut & top
1970 Convertible Mont Carlo - Sold
1968 K10 short wheel base
2009 Silverado 1500
2013 9C1 - PBM - Sold
2013 CTS-V Coupe Silver Frost Matte Eddition
2017 SS - PBM - M6 - Roof - Sold
2019 Silverado 1500 - LTZ 6.2
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »