System trouble reports

This forum is for administrator/moderator updates on system status, updates, enhancements, etc.
elc32955
System Manager

System trouble reports

Post by elc32955 »

Hi folks!

I've started a new thread for system trouble reports. If a function on the system is not working correctly, it's eating messages, you're having EMAIL issues, or other such things that the system management needs to know about, put a post up here if it's non-urgent. Anything of an urgent nature should always be posted to my primary EMAIL as well so that I can take quick corrective measures. Again, my email is "elc32955@aol.com".

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Ckedin

Re: System trouble reports

Post by Ckedin »

I tried to upload some pics a few times but get error.
failed on computer and phone.
don't remember exact language of the error - thinking it is the file size or something?
thanks
elc32955
System Manager

Re: System trouble reports

Post by elc32955 »

OK, I need specifics in order to troubleshoot this. What format pic(s) were you trying to upload, were they in a forum post or private message, any idea how big the file sizes were? The system is a little finicky on pictures. You might retry it, note the error message, and let me know what it gives you.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.