TexasHotshot's Build

Tell us about your new PPV, show us some pictures, let us know how you did what you did!
Forum rules
One thread per car per member in this section. No thread hijacking in this section please, if it's strictly a tech discussion please move it to the appropriate sub-forum - moderators can assist if needed or requested.
TexasHotshot

TexasHotshot's Build

Post by TexasHotshot »

Since the car is still a fully package police vehicle, and I have yet to had a day of since I bought it, so it sits in the driveway LOL.

So far I have purchased some H&R 50750's, they are holding down the carpet in the spare room. I have some big plans for this build, and I am super excited to get going. I like to have all the parts together and get it all finished at once.

Stay tuned!
CrashTestDummy

Re: TexasHotshot's Build

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Heh, my big pile-O-parts for the Caprice kept our shop from floating away in the Harvey floods. :shock:

I, too, have a stash of parts to install. I guess I should start a build thread here, too, but am hesitant to. I have a similar forum thread on a SVO forum that only goes to show me how little progress I've made on our 86 SVO over the years. :cry:
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?