2013 weekend driver

Tell us about your new PPV, show us some pictures, let us know how you did what you did!
Forum rules
One thread per car per member in this section. No thread hijacking in this section please, if it's strictly a tech discussion please move it to the appropriate sub-forum - moderators can assist if needed or requested.
Capeasy

2013 weekend driver

Post by Capeasy »

Hey gang I think I'm pretty much done with all the necessary mods. Now it's probably time to do some appearance mods like some black hood vents? And definitely un-locking the Siver box (OE Radio). But after a couple failed recordings of trying to capture the exhaust note thru the Black Widow mufflers, which use sound reverb to cancel out interior drone and lower Decibels I think this YouTube clip is the best I can do. Thanks, hope you enjoy it. This car is a blast to drive.
https://youtu.be/aIQeBggP26c
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's
Mooseman

Re: 2013 weekend driver

Post by Mooseman »

If your mic is picking it up right, it sounds as quiet as stock when closed.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
Capeasy

Re: 2013 weekend driver

Post by Capeasy »

Not quite like Stock, but it's hard to disguise the cam.
Walt (AKA:Capeasy) So. Cal.
2013 Caprice 9C1,Huron white, Blackbear tune, DOD Delete, Texas Speed stage 2 cam with all the goodies, Circle D 258 mm converter, 3200 stall. Spectra CAI, 3.45 Diff, deep trans pan. BlackWidow Venom exhaust,Granatelli oval cutouts, Doug Thorley tri-Y headers, Pedders coilovers,Tower brace, Widend OE. rear wheels to 10" wide with 295 Nitto's