For Sale-Range Technology DOD Disabler

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
vetterss

For Sale-Range Technology DOD Disabler

Post by vetterss »

I have the current version of the Range Technology Disabler for sale. V8.6R1 in blue for sale. It works great but now I have decided to go into the motor and do the delete with cam upgrade etc. Was only in the car for about 1000 miles. I paid $188 for the device new but will sell it for $150 plus shipping. If interested you can PM me or for faster response text me at 817-832-5843, thanks.

The device will be removed from the car on 8/12/19 when the car goes into the shop for the mods.
Attachments
Range box side.jpg
Range box side.jpg (21.45 KiB) Viewed 18234 times
Range and box.jpg
Range and box.jpg (25.93 KiB) Viewed 18234 times
Mike
1973 Corvette Coupe
2023 C8 Corvette Coupe
cerbomark

Re: For Sale-Range Technology DOD Disabler

Post by cerbomark »

These things work great. Have had one in car for 10K miles now with never an issue. GLWS.
2016 C1
Bowtiebandit

Post by Bowtiebandit »

Still available?
vetterss

Post by vetterss »

The disabler is no longer for sale. We moved it into my sisters Tahoe PPV and it is working great.
Mike
1973 Corvette Coupe
2023 C8 Corvette Coupe