FS: Mirror Scalp (Cover)

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
smwalker
Administration Staff

FS: Mirror Scalp (Cover)

Post by smwalker »

I have a new Mirror scalp for the drivers side mirror. It is the factory black plastic kind not painted, just a gloss black. It is new, came with a new mirror I got. I went with the painted ones. $15.00 shipped.

(Chrome ones SOLD)

Shoot me a PM or an email (click name in Sig)
Thanks!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
KKARSTEN

Re: FS: Mirror Scalp (Cover)

Post by KKARSTEN »

Email sent
Kyle Karsten
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

In Talking with KKARSTEN I realized some on you may be wanting to paint your mirror scalps body color. In that case best to get the G8 scalps that come in primer ready for paint right from the factory. Info Here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=852&p=7735&hilit=92193906#p7735" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
KKARSTEN

Post by KKARSTEN »

Again, thanks for the info. Mine should be back from paint today with my handles and side repeaters. Kind of excited
Kyle Karsten