2013 Caprice body structure/shell

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
Sanford

2013 Caprice body structure/shell

Post by Sanford »

Picked up a totaled 2013 Caprice for the engine a while back and have finally completed getting the car stripped down. I doubt there is much demand for a shell, but I hate taking the shell to the scrap yard, so I am posting it here to see if there is any local desire/need for it. The car hydroplaned, so the front and back ends both hit barriers. If someone has a car that has roof damage or a side impact, it would be good panel/structure donor. There are the usual holes in the roof. The right rear quarter panel is beyond repair, but in my opinion, the left rear quarter panel should be salvageable. The front end from the firewall forward is 80 percent scrap metal. The trunk lid is pictured, but I am keeping it as it could be made usable if need be.

I will try to hang on the shell for awhile, but it has to come off of the trailer so I can go pick up another 2011 that has some engine problems.

I will try to post some pictures when the weather clears up some.

Better late than never with the pictures. I transferred the shell to my smaller trailer so I could still move the body around the yard.

David
Attachments
DSCN6991 - Copy.JPG
DSCN6991 - Copy.JPG (226.16 KiB) Viewed 4837 times
DSCN6994 - Copy.JPG
DSCN6994 - Copy.JPG (247.72 KiB) Viewed 4837 times
DSCN6993 - Copy.JPG
DSCN6993 - Copy.JPG (181.99 KiB) Viewed 4837 times
Sanford

Re: 2013 Caprice body structure/shell

Post by Sanford »

Finally got around to posting some pictures to the original post.

September 8, 2017 update....

Did not have any interest, which I figured there would be none, so I cut the left side outer panel off and hauled the rest of the carcass to the scrap yard and got a whopping $28.00.

David