Brand new cam swap/dod delete parts

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
kevink

Brand new cam swap/dod delete parts

Post by kevink »

I have for sale a few parts left over from a cam swap that I just did on my Caprice.

GM head gaskets - part number 12610046. I decided to fly cut, bump up the compression, and improve quench after buying these, so I went with a thinner gasket. These are brand new and have never been out of the packaging. Purchased from Texas Speed about four months ago. $75 shipped.

GM lifter trays - part number 12595365. Set of four. I decided to get link bar lifters after buying these, so they are brand new and have never been used. One was slid into the block for about an hour to measure piston to valve clearance and then removed. Purchased from Texas Speed about four months ago. $25 shipped.

Texas Speed pushrods - part number 25-7400-1. Set of 16. Chrome moly, 7.400" long, 0.080 wall. I decided to mill my heads after buying these, so they were never used since I bought a set of custom-made pushrods. These are brand new and have never been out of the packaging. This is the length you will need if you do not mill your heads. Purchased from Texas Speed about four months ago. $80 shipped.

GM LS7 lifters - part number 12499225. Set of 16. I decided to buy link bar lifters after purchasing these, so they are brand new and have never been used. I only opened the box to take this photo. Purchased from Brian Tooley about three months ago. $175 shipped.

This ad is also on LS1tech
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-classi ... st19718875
2011 9C3: 11.48 @118.
BIG_GREEK

Re: Brand new cam swap/dod delete parts

Post by BIG_GREEK »

What would you take on the whole setup?
"God created Police Officers so Fireman could have heroes!" - My late Father

2014 Phatom Black 9C1 (Toy)
2000 VW Jetta TDI (Daily 420k miles)
kevink

Re: Brand new cam swap/dod delete parts