2014 Interior Parts for Sale

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
PPV4ME

2014 Interior Parts for Sale

Post by PPV4ME »

Hi all,

I'm converting my 2014 to SS interior as several here have. The following parts are for sale.

-Dash Panel-$100+shipping
-Dash Mounted Gear Shifter assembly/cable/bracketry-$100 shipped
-Emergency brake pedal/cable/bracketry-$40 shipped
-Front door panels (driver's armrest has a worn spot in it)-$100 each+shipping

Please let me know if interested in any of it.

Thanks,
Collin
PPV4ME

Re: 2014 Interior Parts for Sale

Post by PPV4ME »

All of these items are out and ready to ship. I hate for them to get thrown away if someone can use them. I also have the left vent trim, cover over the instrument panel, and rh vent trim (but unfortunately damaged it slightly removing it). An extra glovebox assembly too.

In the near future I will have heater and ac controls, and the radio controls/screen for sale also.

Please make an offer if interested. The dash panel shell I would just give away if someone wanted to come pick up.