Holden Caprice Floor Mats Part Number 92187650

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
PPV4ME

Holden Caprice Floor Mats Part Number 92187650

Post by PPV4ME »

Hey guys,

I ordered these floor mats for my last PPV and thought I'd use them in my current one but I'm going to use the VF Holden Mats since mine is a 2014. These mats are technically for RHD Caprices but they fit the floorpans of a LHD just fine. The only difference is the driver's side retainers don't line up so to use the retainers they'd have to be re-positioned. Passenger clicks in fine and the rears fit great as well. I paid $110 shipped for these and they're still in like new condition. Asking $100 shipped.

Please pm or reply if interested.

Thanks,
Collin
Attachments
IMG_5140.JPG
IMG_5140.JPG (98.3 KiB) Viewed 5066 times
Holden Floor Mat Package (2).JPG
Holden Floor Mat Package (2).JPG (129.41 KiB) Viewed 5105 times
PPV4ME

Re: Holden Caprice Floor Mats Part Number 92187650

Post by PPV4ME »

Please make an offer if you're interested in these.