set of new PPV Front Brake rotors

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
iefbr14

set of new PPV Front Brake rotors

Post by iefbr14 »

These are the Raybestos replacement rotors that are interchanged to the factory GM rotor.

These are the heaviest rotors I've ever dealt with...

Original GM part number 92260109

The 2 rotors I am selling are part numbers:
Raybestos 580676P and ACDelco 18A2652PV. It is the exact same rotor. ACDelco relabels the Raybestos part.

The Raybestos (and ACDelco) are fully dipped in anti-corrosive coating and match the GM design specifications in every way.

I talked to the Raybestos rep at a police trade show recently and he explained at length about the Raybestos (and ACDelco) rotors.
He feels the Raybestos rotors exceed GM's. I don't know about that, but I am fully confident that are at least as good as the GM ones.

$75 each, pickup in the Los Angeles area. Shipping would add to the cost significantly. I think these weigh over 25 pounds each.
Patrick2000

Re: set of new PPV Front Brake rotors

Post by Patrick2000 »

Interested message sent.
Patrick2000

Re: set of new PPV Front Brake rotors

Post by Patrick2000 »

Interested message sent.