2012 Caprice PPV parting out

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
CrashTestDummy

Re: 2012 Caprice PPV parting out

Post by CrashTestDummy »

Just for giggles, what condition are the tail lights in? Might be interested in adding to the spares pile. Thanks.
Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas
2012 Caprice 9C1
1992 B4C 1LE Camaro
2018 Tahoe PPV (her car)
1995 DGGM Impala SS
1985 Firebird - 310 LS1 C Prepared autocross car.
1980 Bluebird Wanderlodge
And some others
Do YOU have my SPID?
Turtle Bite

Re: 2012 Caprice PPV parting out

Post by Turtle Bite »

shawnjon82 wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:33 am Hey turtle bite, I think I read that you where able to fix yours. So I’m assuming you don’t need one anymore. If that isn’t correct just let me know because I have one
Yes I did, thanks. I still dont know how to edit posts on this forum.

Is the black bracket that attaches on top of the bumper cover with four plastic push pins and bolts to the core support intact? I realized I am missing that. Would also take the half of the keyfob that has the remote buttons. Let me know on that.
2011 Caprice, Night fury cam, kooks, SLP loudmouth, holden stuff, H&R, baby haulin hot rod.