G8 Leather Front Seats

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
NovaPPV

G8 Leather Front Seats

Post by NovaPPV »

I have 2x G8 front seats I had intended to install in my PPV.

Don't have the time and they're taking up space.

In great condition, leather.

Will add pics later.

In the Washington DC area.

$200 OBO.
rjm2727us

Re: G8 Leather Front Seats

Post by rjm2727us »

Hi, I'm also in DC area and may be interested in these for my 2013 PPV, however I read that these seats will cause an airbag light in a PPV, do you know how to address that?

Thanks
BigMike0147

Post by BigMike0147 »

Depending the route you want to go, you'll need to make a "hybrid" seat from the PPV frame and accessories (air bags, slider, etc.). I did it in my 2012, but can't remember exactly what went into the process. I do remember that each seat had to be taken down to it's frame basically.
NovaPPV

Post by NovaPPV »

I think there's a tutorial here on the site to get around the Airbag light.

Feel free to PM me if interested still.

Got lots of time on my hands these days!