PARTS FOR SALE IN NJ

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
119C3NJ

PARTS FOR SALE IN NJ

Post by 119C3NJ »

I have a few caprice 11-13 Airbags. They are from a Commodore and have the chrome logo
I have a few sets of Fender repeater lights. Available as primer grey or full Chrome.
I have a few sets Fog light bezels Chrome trim with fog lights included
I have a few VE s2 lower grilles to be cut down and used for PPV bumper
I will have an original 9C3 shifter for sale
I will have a leather shift knob for sale.
I can also make you "Adapters" to use Commodore 128mm Badge on stock grille
Email is the best NJWHEEL@Gmail.com
I ll add pics and pricing later today
2011 9C3 Caprice PPV Phantom Black
1995 MG5 Yukon GT Black
1993 Harley Davidson FLSTC Black
xcidmigs

Re: PARTS FOR SALE IN NJ

Post by xcidmigs »

119C3NJ wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 2:40 pm I have a few caprice 11-13 Airbags. They are from a Commodore and have the chrome logo
I have a few sets of Fender repeater lights. Available as primer grey or full Chrome.
I have a few sets Fog light bezels Chrome trim with fog lights included
I have a few VE s2 lower grilles to be cut down and used for PPV bumper
I will have an original 9C3 shifter for sale
I will have a leather shift knob for sale.
I can also make you "Adapters" to use Commodore 128mm Badge on stock grille
Email is the best NJWHEEL@Gmail.com
I ll add pics and pricing later today
What happened with this, and whats the "adapter" ??? cutting stock grill required?
lastcall190

Post by lastcall190 »

I messaged him directly when the thread popped up, have one of the adapters and a new rear badge. No cutting of grill required, and I'm quite pleased. No it's not the correct "wreath" style badge, but that doesn't bother me. It's 100% able to be reverted to the stock bowtie if you so choose.

I'll find some pics later if you want.

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
119C3NJ

Post by 119C3NJ »

sorry for falling off the map. the "adapter" or "plinth" does not require any cutting of stock grille. I did drill one very small hole to insert a cotter pin. The adapter is made of styrene which is much softer then injection molded bowtie. it lacks the tension to clip in. Once installed you cant tell and in less then 2 minutes you can swap back to Chevy bowtie. I can make more just been busy as hell. njwheel@gmail.com is my direct email. I will try and get pics up of the parts I have. fog lights, fender light, trunk spoilers, rear window visor, wheel center caps, lower grilles, radio trims, shifter trims, mud flaps, badges, hood grilles, more I am forgetting
2011 9C3 Caprice PPV Phantom Black
1995 MG5 Yukon GT Black
1993 Harley Davidson FLSTC Black
skialpentolic

Post by skialpentolic »

119C3NJ wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:20 pm sorry for falling off the map. the "adapter" or "plinth" does not require any cutting of stock grille. I did drill one very small hole to insert a cotter pin. The adapter is made of styrene which is much softer then injection molded bowtie. it lacks the tension to clip in. Once installed you cant tell and in less then 2 minutes you can swap back to Chevy bowtie. I can make more just been busy as hell. njwheel@gmail.com is my direct email. I will try and get pics up of the parts I have. fog lights, fender light, trunk spoilers, rear window visor, wheel center caps, lower grilles, radio trims, shifter trims, mud flaps, badges, hood grilles, more I am forgetting
I sent you an email. But wanted to see what you have available. Very interested in the grill badge swap and a better shift knob for my 2013