Caprice OEM rear cloth seats f/s

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
elc32955
System Manager

Caprice OEM rear cloth seats f/s

Post by elc32955 »

Hi folks,

My room for cached car parts is slowly dwindling and I need to move out some items. I have two sets of OEM cloth rear seats I'm selling (in case you ended up with a fiberglass perp seat in your rear or if your original seat is ratted out, you know the deal). Both seat sets are in excellent re-useable condition. Bolt them up & go.

Seat set #1 - OEM cloth for a 2011 9C3, seat set had roughly 12K miles on it before being stored. As it was out of a GM demo car, chances are that it saw hardly any tushies in it. Converted to a G8 GT seat, so I put it in storage years ago.

Seat set #2 - OEM cloth for a 2015 9C1, 109K miles on it but in very good shape. No sag, seat bottom was professionally cleaned when I got the car. Converted to a G8 GT rear seat, so OUT it goes.

As far as shipping, both of these will be local pickup only in Central Florida. Unfortunately it's pretty costly to ship these OEM seat sets due to the oversize configuration and I'd rather not gouge anyone on shipping cost. I'll see if I can put a few pics in this post in the next several days. The 2015 seat is handy, 2011 set is in deep storage but I can get it no problem.

Price? PM me if you're interested and we'll dicker.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
elc32955
System Manager

Re: Caprice OEM rear cloth seats f/s

Post by elc32955 »

2011 seat set is sold.... 2015 seat set is still available.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Bump!
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

just curious if you had a rough guess what shipping would be ? im in AZ
MN6WS6

Post by MN6WS6 »

How much of a PITA is it to make said 2015 seat fit in a 2012? I have a 9C3 but the seat bottom is all vinyl and not the OE cloth like it should be. Nobody anywhere near here has a G8 with cloth or a 9C3. Also can you narrow down "east central Florida"? :D
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

MN6WS6 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 10:54 pm How much of a PITA is it to make said 2015 seat fit in a 2012? I have a 9C3 but the seat bottom is all vinyl and not the OE cloth like it should be. Nobody anywhere near here has a G8 with cloth or a 9C3. Also can you narrow down "east central Florida"? :D
11-13 pattern is different from the 14-17 , fit isnt much of a issue , and the G8 cloth is different also , you are best to have a shop do all the seat so they match
MN6WS6

Post by MN6WS6 »

Trim shops around here are so backed up they are months behind and charging astronomical prices when they are taking things. Closest 9C3 seat is near Atlanta (5+ hours). Closest cloth interior G8 that still has front and rear seats? No clue. Every salvage yard I have called only has leather cars or wants me to drive 3+ hours to "see if it's worth pulling." At this point I'm trying to find an entire G8 parts car that's totaled. I'm aware of the material difference and if I switched it I'd do the front and rear seats but want cloth and not leather because I HATE leather.
s/c'd cav

Post by s/c'd cav »

shop around here are almost begging for work , and supplies

ida been happier with mine had i been able to have the cloth rear seat and the hugo blue , but it didnt work that way , and it was more of having the seats match , lol
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

I'm about 10 miles from the Kennedy Space Center. Good sound effects with the SpaceX launches & sonic booms on landing return of the 1st stages!

Cav on the shipping, it almost certainly would need to go freight and be palletized due to size. I'm betting it would be cost-prohibitive, I can't handle a pallet here so the shipper would have to do the prep work.

Eric
MN6WS6

Post by MN6WS6 »

Basically, Orlando, which would be 8+ hours from me. So the search continues... :lol: