Wanted: Stock Mufflers for 2011-2013 - Westchester NY/NYC area

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
dorqus

Wanted: Stock Mufflers for 2011-2013 - Westchester NY/NYC area

Post by dorqus »

Hello, so I have an axle back exhaust on my 2011 PPV and it's kind of loud....wondering if anyone has both stock mufflers for sale - Prefer somewhere in the Westchester County/NYC Area so I can pickup and avoid shipping (not sure if the 2014-2017 mufflers are the same or not) [I'm in White Plains, NY]
Alternatively, open to suggestions for a place to get mufflers installed to the existing exhaust just to quiet the car down a bit. Other than that axle back, the car is stock.
Sanford

Re: Wanted: Stock Mufflers for 2011-2013 - Westchester NY/NYC area

Post by Sanford »

The 11’s have a little different hanger than the 12’ and up. You can probably do a little modifying to get the later models to fit.
Sanford

Post by Sanford »

The 11’s have a little different hanger than the 12’s and up. You can probably do a little modifying to get the later models to fit.
dorqus

Post by dorqus »

Ok thanks for that information Sanford!
Stingroo

Post by Stingroo »

Too bad you aren't closer to Florida. I took my 2011 stocks rear mufflers off and wish the car had an axleback... lol

I can't imagine they'd be cost effective to ship... doable, but a PITA.
dorqus

Post by dorqus »

Thanks Stingroo, yeah too bad - road trip, meet half way and swap? :)

And thanks for the link to the video HoldOn SV....noted those part numbers, maybe I'll get those mufflers and have a local shop attach them!