Stock '11-'13 Kerr 9c1 Center Equipment Mounting Plate

Post your Caprice PPV parts & components for sale here.
Forum rules
Acceptable items for posting include OEM new/used replacement parts, aftermarket parts, salvage yard parts, maintenance/repair tools & tooling, service publications, programming equipment, and misc. items for Caprice PPV cars. This forum is moderated, posts from members with less than 5 forum posts may be removed. Any questions please contact a moderator. SPECIAL NOTE - We have no role or liability in any transactions other then to provide a venue to advertise the items. Disputes must be resolved independently between the parties involved in any transaction.
phastlt1

Stock '11-'13 Kerr 9c1 Center Equipment Mounting Plate

Post by phastlt1 »

I have one of these sitting in the garage, have no use for it as I bought a Havis console and didn't need to use it. If someone wanted to pick it up, they could have it for free. I would ship to someone for actual shipping/packing charges. Taking up space, figured someone could use it....location is zip 47201.
motorhead

Re: Stock '11-'13 Kerr 9c1 Center Equipment Mounting Plate

Post by motorhead »

Which Havis console did you install? Looking for one with arm rest and cup holders - just basic one.
Thanks.
phastlt1

Post by phastlt1 »

motorhead wrote:Which Havis console did you install? Looking for one with arm rest and cup holders - just basic one.
Thanks.
This is what I installed....sorry about pic, it's the only one I have handy....

http://www.fleetsafety.com/18-enclosed- ... -by-havis/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GTObert

Post by GTObert »

I just got done installing one I got on eBay. It's the one I'm sure most of us have seen that just has an arm rest and 2 cup holders. I was a bit skeptical but it turned out to be a pretty nice unit. It installed in 10 minutes too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191331284688?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2011 9C1
2005 GTO
honor first

Post by honor first »

GTObert wrote:I just got done installing one I got on eBay. It's the one I'm sure most of us have seen that just has an arm rest and 2 cup holders. I was a bit skeptical but it turned out to be a pretty nice unit. It installed in 10 minutes too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191331284688?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
did that mount to the equipment mounting plates in place of the normal center console piece? or did you have the flat surface center console on your 9c1
2011 Caprice PPV 6.0 Black
My Caprice For Sale On Ebay
GTObert

Post by GTObert »

I have a 2011 9C1 so I just have a flat plastic mounting area for a center console. The armrest is designed to screw into the plastic. I'm not sure how well it would work on the newer metal mounting platforms.
2011 9C1
2005 GTO