Mark all threads read?

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
Mooseman

Mark all threads read?

Post by Mooseman »

Is there a way to mark all threads read? Tired of seeing all the threads all the time.
2011 Caprice PPV, former RCMP test vehicle, never put into service
Build Thread: http://www.newcaprice.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2419
cerbomark

Re: Mark all threads read?

Post by cerbomark »

while we are at that, I can t get e mail notifications of subscribed threads. I have everything checked off??
2016 C1
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Mooseman wrote:Is there a way to mark all threads read? Tired of seeing all the threads all the time.
So I guess that's a "no"?
Pursuit
Administration Staff

Post by Pursuit »

Mooseman, PM elc32955 regarding this. He will be the one to implement your ideas, if possible.

Regards,

Maurice
Maurice Sheil

mhsheil@gmail.com

2011 Caprice Phantom Black 9C3
2012 Impala 9C1
1995 9C1 Caprice
1996 GMC Sierra C1500
1996 Chevrolet K2500 Extended Cab, long box, 454, 91,000 rust free miles
1974 SJ Grand Prix 455 well optioned with factory moon roof
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Well.... no doubt we do have a few bugs here with the forum software. I'll take the errors up with the developer as soon as I can get him cornered. Hold tight for the moment, let's see what we can come up with.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Just to put closure onto this thread, the mark all threads read issue should be resolved with the new updates to the forum software. On the EMAIL question, I've investigated and found that a number of outside EMAIL servers are not allowing our mail IP due to various issues. I've passed this along to the server administrator for investigation and resolution. We have issues on good days with multiple providers, particularly all services Oath in getting them to accept forum EMAILs. This one is out of my hands, but I'll keep an eye on how things proceed.

Thanks
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
Mooseman

Post by Mooseman »

Yep, mark all threads read is working great. As far as the email notifications go, I have had to login again just once or twice but seems to be a lot better. I also cleared the stored logins as per someone's suggestion.

Thanks!