Montway Auto Transport

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
NJ_9C3

Montway Auto Transport

Post by NJ_9C3 »

Anyone ever use this company? If so, what was your experience like? If you never used Montway, but another company you could recommend, I’d appreciate your thoughts. Thanks
lastcall190

Re: Montway Auto Transport

Post by lastcall190 »

Shoot me an email please

jacob dot bednarcik at gmail dot com

I have a guy I used in the past and would have used again if the need arose. Thanks.

-J
2012 Caprice
2008 CVPI

Both gone but not forgotten...
No Moa

Post by No Moa »

all I can say is, no matter who you use please please do the following that I did not.

1 where ever you gettting car, have them take pictures of all sides and underneith. Mileage. (my car was delivered with $2000 in damage cause the first leg transporter like to go for joy ride)

2 When the car is picked up, have sender verify mileage, and car is as stated (washed, cleaned, etc) and give a copy to the driver.

3 Verify route with shipper, and where if the car is being off loaded to move to anotehr transport, where is that yard? (my car was beat to shit on a lot in the mud and damaged)

4 who the second and even 3rd leg of transporters will be, and each one verify condition, inside, outside, and underneith and mileage.

5 be there when it arrives, and if its not realitivaly close to how it left the sender.

The company i used, we very reputable, the company they used to get it half the leg, was not, blow tire, bent rim, front and rear bumper damage, mud, mud everywhere. And neither company, nor the sender would do anything to help. Even my dealer couldn't do anything. When paying $1000 or more to ship, make sure its great when it arrives.
2014 Caprice PPV silver
2017 Ram 3500
2002 CETA trans am
1996 Impala ss (soon to be t56)
1995 9c1
1977 Trans am SE 4spd.
1978 trans am 400 4 spd.
Sartorius

Post by Sartorius »

I used Montway to transport my just-purchased 2012 9C3 from PA to UT. It took about 3 days from the time I booked for them to find a truck to haul it. They don't offer live tracking on the website, but it arrived exactly when they told me. No complaints.
2012 9C3 Detective
2015 GMC Acadia Denali
2010 Subaru Impreza
1986 Chevy K20 3/4 Ton
2007 Mazda 3 (sold)
2003 BMW 540i/6 speed manual (sold)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT (sold)