Flat harness plug

General topics relative to the Caprice and associated vehicles. For items not fitting into other sub-sections in addition to general chat.
Cporter

Flat harness plug

Post by Cporter »

Hey gang!

I have been working 7 days a week since April. I tore the motor down and did Texas Speed upgrade with cam and all the goodies.

Question

What and where does the flat harness plug go into that is right next to oil sending switch plug? I'm putting it all back together now. All done the motor stuff and putting the intake back on.

For the life of me, I can't remember what and where that flat plug goes to at all. It's the plug next inline with oil pressure sending switch plug on my 2013. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chuck
kevink

Re: Flat harness plug

Post by kevink »

Could it be the connector that used to plug into the valley cover? If you did a DOD delete, your new valley cover should not have a spot for that connector.
2011 9C3: 11.48 @118.
Cporter

Post by Cporter »

Thanks so much. I feel like an idiot now. You are probably correct.

Regards,
Chuck
Ilikemtb999

Post by Ilikemtb999 »

Im right in the middle of my cam swap and the above is correct, it was for the dod solenoids. I just wrapped mine up in silicone electrical tape.
Cporter

Post by Cporter »

Thanks to you both !

Happy Holiday !
camrat68

Post by camrat68 »

Is it possible to get a picture of the oil pressure sender plug?

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Chesnutt
1968 Camaro -my first car.
1995 Black/White 9C1 Caprice
2012 Alto Gray Metallic 9C1 Caprice--The HoDag-Solo axle back exhaust, improved racing OTR CAI intake.
2013 Black/White 9C1--NADACOP-DOD Delete with BTR Stage II cam, Kooks Headers, Solo Hi-flow Cats and Header Back Mach Balanced kit, WestBendDyno tuned.
Ilikemtb999

Post by Ilikemtb999 »

I’ve already got mine back together, sorry.