Just bought a 9C1!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Dut_The_SS_nuT

Just bought a 9C1!

Post by Dut_The_SS_nuT »

Sooooooooooo.....
I just bought a Caprice.
I've been looking at Holden parts online, I'll post it in the appropriate threads, as far as what will bolt up with no EXTREME modification, I haven't a clue! I hear White Audio is the way to go if you want the stock ppv radio unlocked, but what about the Bose setup from a Holden??
Excited to see what you guys think... BTW how can I change my Avatar picture, it says all my files are too big!
Last edited by elc32955 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oversized pic moderated by admin.
2007 Impala SS, K&N CAI, Flowmasters, Resonator Delete, Diablo Trinity tune
2011 Caprice 9C1 (rest in pieces)
2013 Caprice 9C1, "9C3 console upgrade" Modified Camaro Exhaust, Kayhan VE Series 2 Radio. (Soon to have 4 piston Brembos)
2013 9C1 Bone Stock
1956 Chevy 150 1211B trim code “Business Man Sedan" (currently gutting)
smwalker
Administration Staff

Re: Just bought a 9C1!

Post by smwalker »

(after 10 minutes of scrolling)

Na your pics ain't to big! LOL

Welcome!
Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White
elc32955
System Manager

Post by elc32955 »

Welcome!

Yeah, after I had to go across the street to the neighbor's to view your pic I suspect there might be a small sizing issue going on there. Best thing to do is to make sure your pics are formatted in the proper resolution before uploading them. There's one example of sizing software in the general forum post on this topic that's stickied. Please delete and reload the pic in the first post with the proper resolution as per sizing guidelines.

You can delete and re-load your avatar pic at any time. Just make sure it's 100x100 max resolution if I remember correctly and it should be ok. I'm going by memory, so please check on that particular control panel page as it'll tell you what the size limit is.

Again, welcome!
Eric
System Manager and your tour guide for the day. 2015 Caprice w/LFX, former NC DPS staff car. Partial hybrid G8/SS/Camaro SS interior mods, SS MyLink radio upgrade, 2016 Camaro V6 rims, GMPP Malibu chrome exhaust tips, otherwise bone stock for now.
smwalker
Administration Staff

Post by smwalker »

Cant tell from the pic but is yours wrapped? Got that matte look.

Steve Walker
Azusa, CA
'11 PPV 9C3 Huron White