Long time lurker, first time poster!

Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
Forum rules
Welcome new members, please make your first post in this section. Say hello & tell us a little bit about you and your car. We're happy to see you here!
itgogitrev

Long time lurker, first time poster!

Post by itgogitrev »

Howdy! I've been on this board for a little over a year, but I've finally decided to create an account. I'm currently in search of an Alto Grey or an (elusive) Karma 9C3. I finally got a chance to ride in a Caprice and it's in the running to be my next car (other option is a Chevy SS). Ideally, a Calais V would be the next car, but ya know... we get crossovers only in the states.

I currently have a first gen G35 sedan, so I won't be posting a lot of pics yet. However, our family is quickly outgrowing that car... and I miss having a V8. :)

I'm hoping that I can pick up a Caprice soon and use some of my friends' knowledge since they own a C6, a first gen CTS-V, a second gen CTS-V and a 5th gen Camaro between the four of them.

I'd like to thank you all for contributing to a great site and I hope to start using this info myself!

-Alex
s/c'd cav

Re: Long time lurker, first time poster!

Post by s/c'd cav »

there is some wagons here in the US , and alot more of the utes , but neither are cheap

welcome !
itgogitrev

Re: Long time lurker, first time poster!

Post by itgogitrev »

Yep, I've seen quite a few utes come through Left Hand Utes and a few wagons. That Calais V in their gallery is nearly perfect, especially with the CTS-V wheels! Not so sure about the G8 nose, though.